Apparently they weren't kidding about the whole "work hard, play hard" thing around here. Lots of reading, lots of socializing. In fact, I need a bigger calendar to write in all the social events. Oh yeah, and the homework.
The weather here is really nice right now. Of course, it'll probably snow tomorrow, and I'll wish I hadn't jinxed it. I feel so lucky to be here, even with all the homework I have. The best thing so far has been getting to know all of the amazing students. I love the conversations--there's just never an end to the topics that can come up.
But the screen is going blurry on me, so I think it's a sign that bed needs to be in my very, very near future.
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Kami,
wow, it sounds exciting and fun. you'll do great! best,
marisela
Thanks, Marisela! It really helps to have good friends that I can count on! =)
Post a Comment