Today, Noah and I went to Berkeley and watched Cal trounce New Mexico State 41-14. Cal's score would've been higher, but they were very nice and didn't go for a touchdown at the end of the game. I thought they could've gone for it, but I guess good sportspersonship is more important than the point spread. But still....
Ooh, according to the AP story, the crowd at Memorial Stadium was a record for home openers!
In other great news, my cell phone is finally working properly. =) Very, very happy about that. So, everybody call me!
Saturday, September 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just so everyone will know --
homophone: one of two or more words pronounced alike but different in meaning or derivation or spelling (as the words to, too, and two)
homonym: one of two or more words spelled and pronounced alike but different in meaning (as the noun quail and the verb quail)
cheers!
Post a Comment