It's supposed to be 67 degrees today. Unbelievable. It's like summer has hit around here. Everyone is so excited. I'm wearing a skirt. But it's probably going to snow on Saturday.
I think the sun deprivation is taking its toll. I seem to get depressed every winter, especially in Boston. Seasonal Affective Disorder sucks.
My spring break plans are particularly pathetic this year. The idea of planning something was too stressful, so I've done nothing. I'm probably just gonna hang out in my dorm room and work.
But I'm worried that I may actually go crazy if I don't get some sun soon. I might lose touch with reality and start wearing flip flops in snow or worse, start being as surly as some of the New Englanders I've met.
I have a light bulb that claims to mimic the effects of sun, but it doesn't seem to be helping much. I look at pictures of beaches, take St. John's Wort for a mood boost, and try to tell myself that this is all a fun adventure in "Winter Land." All ineffective.
Well, I guess I should just be grateful for our not-freezing weather while it lasts.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
it's sunny here...
oaktown represent!
hey! :) I haven't read your blog for a while (or talked with you for a while, mostly due to my busy schedule lately). give me a call this weekend if you can! - kate w.
PREACH IT, sister! Winter is horrible. -- Aliza
Post a Comment