Monday, October 02, 2006

Who Rocks? Oh Yeah, That'd Be Me

My humility is breathtaking, I know.... But I've been able to knock 3 items off of that list of goals, and I think that's pretty darn awesome. I left #9, re-memorizing the presidents in order, in the proverbial dust. It's done...I know them all, from George W. (that's Washington) to Hillary. Hee hee.

I also managed to finally get around to buying a digital camera of my very own. And Walmart.com assures me that it will be mine to love and hold very soon. So cross off magical #19.

And yesterday, I completed a month-long soda fast. And I discovered that I really didn't miss soda much (I've never been soda's biggest fan). There were a couple of events where only soda was served that I felt kinda thirsty. But when I had some Fanta today (and Fanta is my very favorite soda), it struck me as a little disgusting. So maybe I'll keep this one up, at least mostly. Regardless, I am happy to say that I am done with good ole number 20.

So if you'll excuse me, I'm just gonna go pat myself on the back now.

No comments: