Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A Busy Week

Keeping busy over here. Did all the Halloween celebrations. I'm kind of glad it's over, though. Of course, now I have to start thinking about Christmas presents. I ordered snow boots online this week. And I'm gonna buy long underwear. There's no way I'm going into winter unprepared.

Not much else to say. Law school is making me boring (if I wasn't already). All I can think about is strict liability, personal jurisdiction, and due process. And high on my list of things I'm looking forward to is my appointment next week with my criminal law prof during his office hours. Sad, I know.

And I really don't have interesting things to say anymore. With other law students, mainly we just talk law. Or gossip about professors or annoying people in our class. I haven't even had much time to follow the nomination of Alito. I know just enough to know I don't like him.

The point of this post is just that if you talk to me, don't expect much. I'm not interesting, I'm a law student.

No comments: