I'm experiencing my first Nor'easter here in Boston. Basically, it's just cold, windy, and rainy. It reminds me of January in Sacramento. Only thing is, it's still October.
I've bought sweaters and a down jacket. I've got scarves, and warm knit hats. But I'm not ready for winter. Luckily, I have plenty of work to do, so there's no need for me to venture outdoors.
Speaking of tempests, there may be another storm a'brewin'. It seems that now Dick Cheney has been specifically found to have been involved in the CIA leak. Previously, his chief of staff, Lewis Libby, claimed under oath that Cheney wasn't involved. It's always the cover-up...
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No! Say it ain't so!! The VP is involved in a scandal? I can't believe it!
I should hire a new acting coach - I feel I'm not convincing anyone...
I can't visit places that rename their own weather phenomena. At least not during weather season...
Post a Comment