I can't believe that Cal's football team is ranked NUMBER FOUR for the first time in 52 years. The last time Cal had back to back shutout wins was 1968. Amazing. Definitely, this is a season to savor. I love football.
As for the Niners, well, my brother always says that if your team isn't gonna make it to the playoffs, it's good if they're the absolute *worst* team. That way they get good draft pick for the next season. So things are clearly looking up. I guess.
Law school update: I applied to a couple more schools since my last post on the subject. I added in NYU and University of Pennsylvania, because, well, because I can. I figure I may as well increase my chances of getting in somewhere.
And last but not least, go VOTE!!! Early and often. Preferably in Florida. And don't mess up. =)
Monday, November 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment