Sunday, November 14, 2004

Good Stuff

Very busy around here. Last weekend, I went to Berkeley for the Cal game and to San Francisco for a sea chanty singalong. All very fun--many thanks to Noah for inviting me. Next weekend, my mom and I go on retreat with her work. And the next week, my mom and I are going to my brother's house for Thanksgiving. My sister, her husband, and their kids are coming up for the holiday too. I'm excited to see my nieces--I haven't seen the older one since she was 3 (she's now 6), and I've never met the younger one (she's 3).

Meanwhile my sister has good news: I'm gonna have another niece or nephew. She's due in late June! My family just keeps on growing.

I also have a bit of good news (although my sister just had to show me up with her announcement), I got accepted into Georgetown for law school. I didn't expect to hear so soon. Of course, it'll be an eternity before I hear from all the schools, and I'll have to wait on scholarship info too. But I'm just happy to be accepted at one school cuz now I know that I really will be going somewhere for law school.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, in case I don't get a chance to post in here again pre-turkey day.

No comments: