Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Legal Eagle

Woohoo! I'm finally done with law school applications--for a little while, anyhow. I've finished all of the ones I know I'll be applying to, but I'm gonna apply to one or two more. I'm just waiting to figure out which schools are most likely to offer me scholarships (note to Kate W.: not Wake Forest!).

Here's the list of schools to which I've already applied:
  • Harvard
  • Stanford
  • Yale
  • Berkeley
  • Columbia
  • Georgetown
  • Santa Clara

So it's a pretty daunting list. I figure I'll just apply and see where that gets me. Hopefully, I'll get into at least a couple of them. But if anyone's best friends with the admissions committees at these schools, feel free to mention my name (but only with good stories!)

By the by, take my new poll about ideal law school locations! ---------->

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you were applying to Northwestern I could interview you and say good things. Alas, that's all the connections *I* have. :)
Aliza