Monday, August 13, 2007

A couple more things to check off that list over there: I did finally cook a real dinner (#25), even if it was pretty simplistic. And I also gathered friends for a party this summer---my first time entertaining in an apartment (#35). Lastly, I just sent out a paper that I wrote to several legal journals (#3). Hopefully, one will decide to publish it!

And I think I'm gonna cross number 32 off the list. I didn't go on any blind dates over the past year, but I did go on a few regular dates. I think my boyfriend wouldn't like it if I go on any blind dates, so...

1 comment:

Justin said...

Hey Kami! Thanks for the email. Wish you could have made it to the wedding, but you were there in spirit. Obviously you were integral to the whole Justin and Alisa "thing". Hope the east coast is continuing to treat you well. To make this somewhat on topic: you should get #1 off your list by running the San Diego Marathon January 20th with Alisa and me. At least we hope we will be running it then.