So, I made a list of goals for the next year. And I listed them over on the right-hand side here so y'all can follow along and see if I accomplish any of them. Plus, it'll give me something to write about when I make the attempt.
The downside is that I seem to have screwed up the formatting on the blog in the process. It looks fine on some computers and truly funky on others. So add to that goal list: eventually get around to fixing my blog.
And I already have one goal completed. My mom and I just got back from Monterey, CA, where we had a lovely vacation. So check #15 off the list. And add on another thing for me to change: gotta cross it off on the blog.
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Excellent "to do" list. www.lemontreepaperie.com has excellent personalized stationary, and they seem to be most reasonably priced I've seen... go to the website/click on personalized stationary/click on adult stationary/click on exceptional values.
Here's how you can become a notary public in CA: http://www.ss.ca.gov/business/notary/notary.htm
Thanks Tamsters! I will definitely check those out! =)
Post a Comment