Thursday, May 27, 2004

Shhh, They'll Hear You!

Hello, and welcome to my new blog. Thanks for dropping in! You are probably an emigrant from my old blogworld, so I really don't have to say too much in the way of an intro.


Still working out some of the kinks in my template design, so definitely let me know if anything isn't to your liking. =)


You may notice a few differences in the way things are done around here. You'll notice that there's no reference on the site to just who I am. That's because this is sort of a secret hideaway, a "hidden annex," if you will, from the prying eyes of the web. Let's keep it that way, shall we?


I'm rather sad to say goodbye to the old blog, and just as we were going to celebrate the one year blogiversary (blog + anniversary. Maybe there will still be a blog party for that. I'll let you know. But right now, I'm just glad to have the new blog. And glad you found me.

No comments: